It sucks when you don’t have anyone to talk to, even more so when you don’t even have anything to talk about. It’s happening again, I said something unintentionally and alienated my friend. I thought this time I’m getting the hang of it but no, why can’t I break this vicious cycle? I need a life, at least a different one where I’ll not be moping about a certain thing everyday. Why can’t I find other people like me? (trust me I’m not trying to sound like a snowflake) it’s okay I’ll be fine, just deactivated my facebook account first time in my life today.
My studies are going out good I’m actually trying to balance out everything this semester, This’ll be the year where I’ll try to prove it to myself that I haven’t turned out to be a dull person, that I can enjoy Chemistry and was meant to study this subject. Life is dull and so is my writing.
Logging out, Bia.
Labyrinth Inside My Head.
1. The fact that I involuntary shake even while doing mundane tasks.
2. The fact that I will remain a loser or in the background for the rest of my life.
3. I will never be taken seriously.
4. Will always embarrass and disappoint people in my life, I don’t want to live like this forever.
5. Will never be able to make up my mind, remain indecisive forever.
6. Will never be able to believe in myself, I always muck things up.